We Urge all our Customers to get to know and be familiar with our product but most importantly our policies before placing any order. So please read if you have any questions do not hesitate to call us or email us we are here to help and answer all of your questions.
CRAFTSMANSHIP & CONSTRUCTION:
All Furniture Victorian items are made using the (Resin-Injected-Molding) process, which combines metal, wood and furniture grade resin. Furniture is bench-made, the old-fashioned way, one piece at a time.
Other quality features include:
• Extensive premier collection of frames and fabric/trims touting a very high degree of customized features.
• Hand-finished, hand-painted and hand-decorated.
• Hand button-tufted backs.
• Fully padded backs and sides.
• Extended front deck.
• Hand-pleated backs
• Zippered cushions
• 10-year warranty on all frames.
Shipping / delivery methods:
• For larger items that need to be shipped by freight, we will ship them through one of several freight carriers by pallet or other measure.
• Our freight shipping is a Self Service CURBSIDE ONLY delivery service without liftgate. The customer must thus help unload items from the back of the freight truck as well as bringing any merchandise into their home. We recommend that you have someone available to assist you with doing so.
• Freight deliveries are scheduled directly between buyer and carrier. While everything will be done to accommodate your schedule, the delivery can only be arranged based on the carrier’s hours of operation and availability. The carrier will generally provide an estimated 2-4 hour window of time for the day/date selected and can often on request, call you within an hour prior to arrival if you need to meet them at the delivery location.
• Furniture Victorian is not responsible if you are unable to get the furniture into your home for any reason.
• Furniture Victorian will not approve or accept the charges for any services other than those provided.
The following optional services are available separately if desired and / or required. Please contact us prior to shipment to see if these services are available for your order:
• Inside delivery with liftgate is a drop off service to the first accessible room from the entrance. (Certain restrictions apply).
• Liftgate service for curbside delivery.
The following are LTL Freight guidelines to ensure a smooth delivery process:
• If the carrier cannot reach you and your order cannot be delivered, you may be responsible for all freight charges associated with returning the merchandise back to our facility along with a 35% restocking fee for the return of the order. Please thus be sure we have any and all correct contact information for you.
• Any changes made to the address and / or phone number after the order has been shipped is subject to an intercept and transportation fee, which is charged to us by the carrier.
• If you are unable to be successfully contacted to schedule delivery within two days once the local freight carrier is in possession of your order, daily storage fees will begin to be charged that you will be responsible for paying us before the order can be delivered to you.
• If the order is returned to us due to the inability to schedule delivery, a refund will be issued in accordance with our posted return policy and any applicable storage charges will be deducted from your refund.
• If you have scheduled delivery and then no one is present to receive the order when the carrier arrives, a redelivery fee will be charged that would need to be paid to us directly so the carrier can reschedule. It is important therefore that you adhere to the appointment that you made with the carrier and notify them of any changes as soon as possible.
The following instructions MUST be followed when your order is being delivered:
• Always inspect your shipment BEFORE signing for it.
• It is best to completely inspect the contents of each box, regardless of the condition of the outside of the box.
• If damage is observed, simply and clearly note “DAMAGED” on the delivery receipt, briefly stating what item was damaged, or refuse delivery of only the item that is damaged (i.e.: If you purchased a Bedroom Set and just the Dresser was damaged, refuse only the Dresser and accept the rest of the set).
• When you sign the delivery receipt, it is a legal contract that states that you accepted the product in that condition. Please thus take the time to follow these instructions that are provided for your protection.
• Inspection is not the driver’s responsibility, so please be sure that you are the one making note of the damage on ALL of the driver’s copies of receipts. Inspection is very important to ensure that you receive a brand new item in great condition.
• If opening the boxes is not possible at the time delivery is received, it is best to notate “Subject to Inspection” regardless of the condition of the box(es).
• If the driver will not permit inspection of the items, contact us IMMEDIATELY at 210-695-3635 and note on the delivery receipt that the driver would not wait so the merchandise could be inspected, also noting “Subject to Inspection”. This is very important because once you have signed for your shipment without any additional comments; it is your responsibility if damage is found later.
• All orders shipped by sea can be delayed for up to 2 to 3 weeks and Furniture Victorian cannot take any responsibility for any delays. By the act of ordering and paying the the merchandise and shipping, the customer gives their consent to this stipulation.
By purchasing from us, you acknowledge our above freight policy and agree to follow its instructions.
In very exceptional cases where delivery may result in unusually high freight charges (including, but not limited to, remote rural delivery locations, inner city deliveries, island deliveries, etc.), Furniture Victorian reserves the right to cancel an order. Please contact us first if you’d like to check to see if your location may qualify as an “extreme delivery condition”.
White Glove Delivery:
This service includes inside placement of a design, carrying it up two flights of stairs, unpacking, light tool assembly, and the removal of any packing material.
Premium White Glove Delivery does not include the moving or removal of any existing furniture; please make sure that your area is cleared before delivery personnel arrive. Delivery does not include the set-up or re-installation of any electrical equipment or home electronics. This delivery service does not include any electrical, plumbing or component hookups.
Your White Glove item will be handled by a delivery agent who will unpack and thoroughly inspect your product before home delivery to make sure it is in good condition. Following inspection, the delivery agent will call you directly to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you. Delivery times are typically scheduled around a 4 hour window.
Premium White Glove Delivery is available only for the 48 contiguous continental United States. We’re sorry, but Premium White Glove Delivery service is not available for Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or overseas orders.
Once you place an order utilizing Premium White Glove Delivery, once your order has been processed, there are no cancellations allowed.
We urge our customers to always pre-measure the space where the item is to be placed to make sure it will fit. Also, pre-measure entryways, doors, stairways and walkways to ensure that items will fit into your home. If you have any questions, please call us; a sale representative will be happy to assist you in your buying process.
Changing White Glove Delivery Orders
If you need to make changes to an order or wish to cancel it, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
In-Store Pick-Up of White Glove Delivery Items
Due to limited warehouse space at our stores, White Glove Delivery items are not available for retail store location pick-up. These items must be delivered to you.
White Glove Delivery Damaged Merchandise and Replacement Policy
We make every effort to pack items so that they will arrive at your door safely. However, despite our best efforts, sometimes damage does occur.
Please thoroughly inspect your Premium White Glove Delivery with the delivery personnel at time of delivery. In the event that damage has occurred in transit, or if you discover defects in the manufacture of the product, please contact a customer service representative immediately.
When applicable, replacement parts will be issued to repair the damaged item. If the item is severely damaged and cannot be repaired, a new item will be provided for you.
White Glove Delivery Proof of Delivery Receipt
Upon delivery, you should thoroughly inspect your White Glove item with the delivery personnel. If the product is without defect, you will be asked to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt that states you have inspected your product and found it to be in good condition.
Returns & Refunds Policy
Due to the fact that all our items are Custom made based on your desired way the following statements are applied for each order:
• Items CAN NOT be returned unless they are damaged, defective, or an error in the order.
• Furniture Victorian Will replace or repair any item damaged , defective, or error in the order
• Furniture Victorian Will Not Refund money on any item for any of the reasons described above.
• All items described above may be returned to Furniture Victorian for replacement or repair at our option.
• Upon approval by Furniture Victorian damaged or defective items may be return after requesting by the Buyer a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
• The buyer is responsible for making all arrangements associated with the return of your merchandise and items must be received back at our warehouse in their original, unused condition. Any and all related parts and assembly instructions received must be included with the items.
• Any damages or missing parts that are determined once your item is received back will be assessed and deducted from your refund, so please be sure to repackage your items safely and securely.
• Please do not forget to first obtain an RMA number prior to shipping your item back to Furniture Victorian.
• Shipment refusals will be treated as a standard return, in which we refund your original purchase price, less a 35% restocking fee and all original and return shipping costs. If your order had “Free Shipping”, this is a one-way offer so if you return your order our actual outbound shipping costs to you will also be deducted from the refund.
• Refunds issued for returned orders are credited back. There thus may be a 3-5 business day processing time before you see the credit applied to your account. You are welcome to call Customer Service at 407-256-6000 should you have any questions or concerns regarding your refund.
Although we make every effort to provide high quality images and descriptions of our products, we are not responsible for image color / appearance variations due to monitor settings or slight measurement discrepancies. If precise colors, dimensions, or patterns are critical to your order, please contact us so that we may assist you in answering any questions you may have prior to ordering. All return requests due to color / appearance variations or slight dimension variations are subject be treated as a standard return, in which we refund your original purchase price, less a 35% restocking fee and all original and return shipping costs. If your order had “Free Shipping”, this is a one-way offer so if you return your order our actual outbound shipping costs to you will also be deducted from the refund.
Furniture Victorian is not responsible for pricing or other errors in the description of our products, and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Furniture Victorian values the privacy of your personal data.